Re: Problem with apache and includes

Thanks a lot for your responses, Chad and Alvin!

I uncommented the respective lines and restarted apache as you
suggested. Although I think you brought me one step further,
unfortunately, it is still not working. Soooo, do you or anybody else
happen to have any other ideas? And by the way, is there a possibility
to turn on more detailed logging? May be, if there was *any* hint in the
logs, I would be able to detect the problem.

Thanks for your patience and help!

Regards,

	Andree
--
                     | Institute of Geophysics   phone: +49 40 4123 4389
 ANDREE LEIDENFROST  | University of Hamburg       fax: +49 40 4123 5441
    Geophysicist     | Bundesstrasse 55      e-mail: leidenfrost@dkrz.de