Problem with talk(d)

Hi!

There seems to be a problem with my talk(d). When I try to talk
to somebody on a different machine (local works) I get no
connection with talk and ytalk gives the following errors:

Ytalk Error

find_daemon: recv() failed
Connection refused

sendit: recv() failed
Connection refused

sendit: recv() failed
Connection refused

sendit: recv() failed
Connection refused

My netstd (2.12-1) and netbase (2.09-1) package are up to date.

In the man-page to recv I could read:

       The  recv call is normally used only on a connected socket
       (see connect(2)) and is identical to recvfrom with  a  nil
       from  parameter.   As  it is redundant, it may not be sup­
       ported in future releases.

So is the support for recv discontinued now and talk still tries
to use it?

Alex.