ftp.debian.org - cannot assign requested address

get frozen/binary-i386/Packages.gz frozen/binary-i386/Packages.gz
200 PORT command successful.
425 Can't build data connection: Cannot assign requested address.
get contrib/binary-i386/Packages.gz contrib/binary-i386/Packages.gz
200 PORT command successful.
425 Can't build data connection: Cannot assign requested address.
get non-free/binary-i386/Packages.gz non-free/binary-i386/Packages.gz
200 PORT command successful.
425 Can't build data connection: Cannot assign requested address.

Does anyone else get this from ftp.debian.org?  I get it off and on and
have been for a few months now.  I thought maybe it was just me or my
setup, but I get it on both of my computers (on vastly differently
networks, one is ppp and theother is ethernet).

-douglas