Re: Memory Gobbler

In message <[🔎] 199704200058.RAA25557@bittersweet.inetarena.com> you wrote:

>    Dima> Anyway, it also depends on the m/b chipset, eg. on pentium
>    Dima> boards all three chipsets support >64M but only one (HX I
>    Dima> think) can cache >64M.  Tom's hardware guide is a good place
>    Dima> to read all about it.
>
> Could you send up the URL?  I've lost it, it seems.

http://sysdoc.pair.com

Dimitri
mailto:emaziuk at curtin.edu.au and don't forget to relace " at " with "@"
The views expressed above (hereafter, views) are mine and ownership
remains with me.  They are provided "as is" without expressed or
implied warranty of any kind, including, but not limited to, the
implied warranties of the suitability of the views for any purpose.