Re: X related questions

I have a slightly different question.  I have x/xdm running fine on vt7 on
bootup.  However, I'd like to be able to start a second X session on vt8,
so that, if I am logged into X on vt7 and have locked the screen with
xlock, other people can hit cntrl-alt-f8 and get a new xdm screen that
they can work with.  Is this possible?

-Chris