Packages.gz Blues

Hello !

Something that is remarked frequently the last days is, that the
bo (and hamm, btw) Packages.gz on ftp.debian and at master, are out
of date (they have the time stamp Apr 7.) There are a lot of
packages, that can't be accessed via ftp through dselect.

Is anybody out there responsible/able to keep the respective files up to
date?

Is there a better solution than getting each .deb file alone and dpkg it?

What iis the functionality of dftp? Will it solve my problem?

Thanks, Marcus.

PS: So far I'm up to date: No problems with Debian 1.2.x/nearly1.3!
Great Work!

--
"Rhubarb is no Egyptian god."
Marcus Brinkmann