Linux Help Needed.

Hi there !!!
I installed Linux in my system but i can't run dselect to install all the
packages.
Please help me what to write when dselect asks me for the locations and
some blocks, what I have to type there.  I have Pentium Pro (686) with to
HD controllers on board. So my 2 HD's are conected to first controller and
my primary master (c: drive) is for windows and dos, and second HD- primary
slave (d: drive) is for Linux. My CD-ROM is conected to second conntroller
as secondary master. If anything else needed please e-mail me.
Thanks for your time and help
val.tamarov@mci2000.com