Re: WINE

"Brian C. White" <bcwhite@verisim.com> writes:

> > Has wine been pkged for deb?  If so where can I find it?
> > Have a good one.
>
> You can find a really old version of wine in project/experimental.
> I have a newer version compiled on my machine and will be uploading
> a new package before the release of 1.3.

You can always debianize a new version yourself.  Get the .diff.gz file
in the source, apply the patch to a new version of wine, and run

debian/rules binary

Perhaps you should do some small edition like in debian/changelog.

--
Alair Pereira do Lago  <alair@ime.usp.br> <http://www.ime.usp.br/~alair>
Computer Science Department -- Universidade de S~ao Paulo -- Brazil