Beta testing 1.3 installation

I am gonna install frozen from scratch in a machine and I would like to keep
all the messages printed in the installation.  What can I do to log all
the messages?

Is there a way to use script for this purpose?
Is script in the base?
Is there another program I should know about?

It is my intention to report the problems I find.
Where should I report them?  Debian-user?

Thanks in advance.

--
Alair Pereira do Lago  <alair@ime.usp.br> <http://www.ime.usp.br/~alair>
Computer Science Department -- Universidade de S~ao Paulo -- Brazil