DEITY TEAM -- one comment

Hi,
 When I first installed debian I selected more packages than would fit on
the disk, and so I ended up with tons of "broken packages" and had to
install again.  dselect recovered nicely (something other distributions
don't do) but since each package has a predictable size it seems dselect
could have predicted the problem, which would have been even nicer.
 Also, when disk space gets low it would be nice to be able to sort
packages by size (can I do this already?) so I could see what's eating up
disk space and whether I really need it.
 In general, it would be nice to have the program more aware of package
size for those of us with limited space.
 Just a thought.
Havoc

PS "me too!" on the idea of suppressing all those skipping... messages.