Re: Apache web server POSTing.

I had that when I first installed.  Make sure the path callout for your
cgi-bin in the .conf files is correst, and once that is done check the
ownership of the directory and the access privilages of the cgi-bin
directory.

Here is how ine is:
drwxr-xr-x   5 root     root         2048 Mar 17 11:08 cgi-bin

Chad

Chad D. Zimmerman
chad@dabcc-www.nmsu.edu
http://dabcc-www.nmsu.edu/~chad/