Re: Help with using ISP name for email

Quoting Jason Ish (jbi130@mail.usask.ca):
> Is there a better way to go about this.  I use fetchmail ro retrieve from
> my POP3 server but I don't think this has any effect on the sending of the
> mail.
> Would a better solution maybe to sart using mh and exmh?

Try MUTT, it's capable of POP and lets you put in random Headers. My From:
is not my real from, to put it in is the easiest way...

Though MUTT is still considered a bit of an alpha version - though it works,
nicely enough.

If you've got a question about it, just ask...

Alexander

--
Das Fleisch ist willig, doch der Koch ist zu schwach.
Alexander Koch - <>< - aka efraim - +49-(0)89-64289385