Re: DEITY TEAM -- REQUEST FOR FUNCTIONALITY and COMMENTS

On Wed, Apr 16, 1997 at 10:14:30AM +0800, A. M. Varon wrote:

> If possible, it could look, feel and function like a midnight commander.
> left pane are the .deb files, to the right could be the content, info,
> dependancies to other files etc. which you could toggle.

Hmmm. But more interesting is the package names (as presented
now in dselect), rather than the filenames. I think the above
would just be an interface to dpkg, rather than a nice
friendly package management tool (which is what dselect
and deity aim to be).

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust                    moffatt@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.