re: Sun Java WorkShop on Debian' experience anyone?

Hi:

The specific 'editor freeze' problem that you have can be bypassed by
turning off 'version control' in the jws preferences.

The above was gleaned from http://httwww.blackdown.org.

ml

Benedikt wrote:

  does anyone out there have any experience running the Sun jws on a
Debian GNU/Linux system. On my system the jws freezes completely when I
try to use the jws source editor. Does anyone know of a fix? Or - if you
got the jws running, can you tell me, which jdk you're using?
--
Michael Laing, President     _|_|_|_|  _|        _|      _|  _|_|_|
Foster Laing & Noonan, Inc.  _|        _|        _|_|    _|    _|