Re: X-Windows

>tjobrien@Traveller.COM (Tim O'Brien) writes:
>
>> What I'm trying to do is get to where I can use X to get some actual work
>
>What were you interested in learning?  Programming X, or user
>configuration details?

Both actually. First, user config details, then more about programming. I'm
at a point where I understand a good deal about windowing systems in
general, and programming as well. I've not had much exposure to X, and
though it seems quite powerful in terms of its capabilities, the
configuration/customization appears very involved. Involved, in fact, almost
to the point of overwhelming.

I appreciate your help!

Tim O'Brien

LINUX 2.0.8 i486     Because reboots are for upgrades!!
Please direct Email to: tjobrien(at)traveller.com