update-menus

I notice that many of the packages tell you that you can run a config
program (gpmconfig, apacheconfig, smailconfig) at a later time to change
things. Shouldn't these be added to menus as part of the install? That way
root could run pdmenu and easily get to a submenu of config tools. Where
user config is allowed, it would be placed on their menus, too.

For now, I am trying to build a list of such config commands as I
encounter them.

+ Paul Wade                         Greenbush Technologies Corporation +
+ mailto:paulwade@greenbush.com              http://www.greenbush.com/ +
+ http://www.wtop.com/                        What does W.T.O.P. mean? +