Re: moxfm

>                           ^^^^^
>> 'Imakefile.tmpl'".
>
>But, this guy seems want to compile from source rather than run the precompiled
>binary.  Otherwise, why he run xmkmf?

I ran it because the INSTALL file said to do it as part of the installation
process. I wish I could give a better reason, but though I've been a Linux
weenie for about a year now, I'm just getting started with X and plowing up
the learning curve.

Tim

LINUX 2.0.8 i486     Because reboots are for upgrades!!
Please direct Email to: tjobrien(at)traveller.com