Re: KDE/KDM

On 11 Apr 1997, Paul Seelig wrote:

> In article <[🔎] Pine.A32.3.90.970410074957.19794A-100000@ns.tfh-wildau.de>,
> 	phgrau@wi-bw.tfh-wildau.de (Philipp JW Grau) writes:
> Well, i too fiddled with path entries and some *.h files too commenting
> out includes not found on my system like "iostream.h", "ifstream.h"
> and "fstream.h". But then the compilation comes to a grinding halt and
> i don't know what else to fiddle about:

	Umm ... if you don't have iostream.h, ifstream.h, or fstream.h
then your C++ setup (more specificaly, your LibG++) is severly broken.
Those are headers for some standard C++ streams classes.  Double check
your /usr/include/g++ directory!

Arcadio Alivio Sincero, Jr. a.k.a. The Tick
Undergraduate Computer Science Major/Linux Enthusiast/Competitive Bodybuilder
email:  S566@aacci.aacc.cc.md.us
WWW:    http://www.coming.to.a.web.site.near.you.com

Come meet me on quake.linpeople.org for Quake or irc.linpeople.org for IRC!