Re: New Package Manager Lib

On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, Gith wrote:

[snip]

> Any *constructive criticism* is welcome, ( in fact I'd love to hear
> everyone's ideas along the lines of " i wish it would/could do this
> or that" ).

Well, I like a feature that my aix 3.2.5 box has.

Software [packages] may be committed, which makes them permanent on the
system. They can also be applied, which allows removal in case of
problems, reverting back to the [old] committed software. Of course, it
would be nice to be able to commit the applied packages. :)

--
Walter L. Preuninger II                       waldo @ irc.wasteland.org:#unix
walterp@rapidramp.com                           http://walterp.rapidramp.com

                  L  I  N  U  X  Where You Will Want To Be!