Re: ANNOUNCE: Public Desktop Environment

Looking at http://www.fsw.com/fdlite/copyright.html one can see things like:

"The commercial use of this Software shall be governed by a separate License
agreement. Any individual or institution wishing to make commercial use of the
Software must sign a license agreement with Freedom Software."

"Licensor reserves the right to terminate this License immediately on written
notice, for material breach by the Licensee."

and other things.

If someone build a debian package with Freedom Desktop, in my understanding,
it should go to non-free.  What a mess!

Edgar Galvis <freedom@telerama.lm.com> writes:
>             Freedom Desktop Lite Announcement (1.01)
                              ^^^^

--
Alair Pereira do Lago  <alair@ime.usp.br> <http://www.ime.usp.br/~alair>
Computer Science Department -- Universidade de S~ao Paulo -- Brazil