No automatic PST->PDT time change?

The time change was the other night, but my machine still says PST
which is an hour behind the correct PDT. My CMOS clock is set to GMT.
Any suggestions? Do I need to update the timezone package?

Please CC any responses to my address as I'm no longer subscribed to
the list. I checked the list archives yesterday but could find no info
on this subject.

TIA.

root@bluesmoke:/root# dpkg -l timezone
Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge
||/ Name            Version        Description
+++-===============-==============-============================================
ii  timezone        7.55-1         Data files needed to set your local time
root@bluesmoke:/root# date
Mon Apr  7 23:11:56 PST 1997
root@bluesmoke:/root# date -u
Tue Apr  8 07:11:57 UTC 1997
root@bluesmoke:/root# clock
Tue Apr  8 07:12:27 1997
root@bluesmoke:/root# clock -u
Mon Apr  7 23:12:09 1997
root@bluesmoke:/root# grep "GMT" /etc/init.d/boot
# Set GMT="-u" if your system clock is set to GMT, and GMT="" if not.
GMT="-u"
clock -a $GMT
root@bluesmoke:/root# cat /etc/timezone
SystemV/PST8PDT