NFS server setup

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a package which takes care of the setup of an
NFS server or do I have to set up the nfsd nadn mountd daemons manually.
If I do have to set them manually will the man pages be sufficient or will
I need to take care of details ( for security e.t.c. ) which are not
covered by the man pages ? Will simply writing two start scripts in
/etc/init.d  and writing the exports file be enough ?

Thanks for any help.
                                           George .

George Kapetanios
Churchill College