request for help debugging my dump problem

I've been having a problem with "dump" hanging at 100% cpu hog during my
nightly backups and when run interactively.  I've strace'd the dump
command that I use (strace dump 0udf 325000 /dev/rft0 / >&!
~root/dump.out) and copied it to my public ftp area.  Would anyone be
willing to look at it and tell me if I've done the right stracing, and
perhaps what the problem might be?

The output is available at:

templinux.bucknell.edu/pub/dump.out

Thanks,

Pete

--
Peter J. Templin, Jr.                   Client Services Analyst
Computer & Communication Services       tel: (717) 524-1590