xbigfoot message seen on debian-user

Debian Users,

	I recently tracked down what I believe to be a problematic email
address which was on several of the debian mailing lists.  I think that
the address would send mail back to anyone/thing which sent it mail,
causing a mailing loop.  Worse yet, when I unsubscribed the address, it
sent mail back to the list address of some of the lists it was on.

	Unless otherwise notified, there is no reason to fear that you've
been removed from our mailing lists.

Pete

--
Pete Templin, Debian List Administrator  listmaster@lists.debian.org