Re: xplaycd & cddb

Hi Pedro,

On Apr 1, Pedro Quaresma de Almeida wrote

> but I have always the same message, and if I ignore the message and
> save the file it appears in the correct directory (~/cddb) but the
> next time it is not accessed.

I ignored the message, too. I didn't bother with changing the
resources. I moved the saved files to /var/lib/cddb (the global
database) and changed them to root:root. Naturally this does help you
only in the case you have root access to the machine ;-)

> Can you help me?

Hopefully this does function for you too.

Greetings,

			Christian
--
Christian Meder, email: christian.meder@utoronto.ca