Re: Where's Mutt?

On Apr 2, Richard Kilgore wrote
> What happenned to mutt?  It was in the mail subdirectory for a little bit,
> and it still appears in the Packages file, but the latest .deb file (or an
> old one for that matter) is nowhere to be found.

I withdrew it from the regular distribution and moved it to debian-non-US,
because our policy wrt packages that have "hooks" to interact with
cryptographic software (in mutt's case PGP) was unclear.

Recently, the policy was clarified, and I've uploaded 0.67-2 and 0.68 to
master; expect these to show up in the mail section soon.

HTH,
Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch