code-names

From: Britton <fsblk@aurora.alaska.edu>
> The next release is really called bo? Are we sure we want to do that?
> No offense to whoever this title may be honoring, but it just doesn't have
> the ring that Debian does.

Tee hee. I can see we're confusing the poor users. We'd better stop it.

The next release is called Debian-1.3 . All Debian releases have code
names before they are released, the code names are chosen for "Toy Story"
characters, because I called 1.1 "buzz" and it became a tradition.

The release after that will be Debian-2.0 . The major difference in 2.0
will be that it is based on GNU LIBC, known in Linux circles as "libc 6".

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com   510-215-3502