help with named

I know I've seen this somewhere, but now I can't find it. Here's the problem:
named is outputting what looks like logfile info to the console on one of my
Linux boxen. And I can't remember how to get rid of the stuff.

Anybody know how to fix it off hand? If it's any help, it started doing this
after an unsuccessful attempt to get a news server running.

Tim

LINUX 2.0.8 i486     Because reboots are for upgrades!!
Please direct Email to: tjobrien(at)traveller.com