pap and diald

Hi folks,
I was wondering if anyone who uses diald could help me with pap
authentication.  I've just changed ISP's and of course they are an Nt
shop who are changing over to solaris...

I was able to figure out my connection problems with minicom at my
old ISP , but here, it gets to the point of telling  me the speed and stuff
about the connection, and dies shortly after.  No login prompt, no
cursor, nada...

How do I pass the info to the server?  or get it to tell me what it
wants?  pap is something I haven't had to worry about till now....

Rich M