How to upgrade?

I've seen this question before, but didn't memorize the answer, 'cause I
though it would be obvious.  Now that I want to go from 1.1 to 1.2,
I looked at the faq and a number of other files and can't find anything.
There appears to be quite a bit of info on upgrading from 0.93 to 1.1, b
but I can't find a 1.1 to 1.2 upgrade document.

Help?

Thanks,
Jim.

Jim Lynch, System Engineer,  SGI/Cray Research, Inc. / ARS: K4GVO
Federal Business Systems, Phone: (770) 631-2254, Email: jwl@sgi.com
Suite 270, 200 Westpark Drive, Peachtree City, GA 30269