Re: Why is PPP so screwed up!?!?!

Shawn,

    Well, I respectively disagree.  This thread has been going for so
long, most of the chatter is NOT about how to establish a connect.
What I was seeing here was all this crap about how screwed up
Debian was, and how screwed up PPP was, and ,,,,,,,,  The real truth
is that if someone sees a NEED, like I said, then they should do
something about it, if they can, and to Debian for the benefit of all.
One message after another, that if uSlop this, or uSlop that just
ticked me off!  I've been on this list for over two years now, don't
post many messages to be sure, but I had seen my fill the last few
weeks with all the attacks on Bruce, for this and that, and this damn
thing got started.  I'd seen enough.  If you think the doc is lacking
than write some, if you're capable.  I read the list to learn something
and to follow the Debian development, and personnally I think these
guys do a terrrific job with it.  If you are capable and able, help them
out by adding something where you see a need.  I'm not capable of
that, or knowledgeable enough.  But all this whining don't get it
either.

Paul