Secret debian lists? (was: Debian Book list)

On Sun, 30 Mar 1997, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

> I am terribly sorry, the subscribe address I gave was debian-doc-request
> (no s) @lists.debian.org.  The address to post to was correct.  So once
> again it is:

> debian-doc@lists.debian.org -> address to send mail to.

Yes, it works for me now. Did I really stumble on that s? Hmm, well
that's what you get when you do things with the mouse.

Still, while the list does exist, it doesn't appear on the list of lists
that comes with the subscription failure notification. Which raises the
question: what happened to debian-admintool (for rantings and whinings
about dselect)? It was mentioned some time ago, but it doesn't appear on
the list of debian-lists either?

Cheers,

Joost