Re: Postgres95 - missing library

softcorp@netvision.net.il writes:

> Hi there,
>
> I've recently downloaded the latest stable POSTGRES95 package and installed it (Debian 1.2; kernel - 2.0.27).
>
> Apparently I'm missing a package, as postmaster keeps on complaining: "can't load library 'libbsd.so.1.0.0".
>
> I will appreciate advise as to the whereabouts of the above mentioned library.

This bug has already been reported - there has never been a shared libbsd.so in
Debian. It's only an hour that I've asked postgres95's maintainer if he is still
maintaining the package and offered to drop in.

I'm running a locally compiled version of postgres using the upstream sources.

Thanks
  Siggy
--
Siggy Brentrup <bsb@debian.org> aka: bsb@north.de
*** PGP public key available from keyservers ***