MHS mail transport available for linux ?

     I know that there is quite a bit of support for Novel networks
in linux.  Does anyone know if there is an MHS mail transport
available?  Currently I am running a DOS based remote client to my
shop but it would be great if there were something in linux.  dosemu
is a possibility I suppose but I was really trying to avoid that if
possible since the DOS based system wouldn't really integrate into
linux properly.