Re: Zyxel

Hi Jason,

I ran my Linux box for about two years now with an old Zyxel 1496E as an
answering machine under different versions of vgetty. I can tell you, it
works like a charm! No problems, no surprises!

regards,
  Stoyan

--
Stoyan Kenderov                        /
NTG Netzwerk und Telematic GmbH      \/          phone: +49 721 9652 220

             NTG Netzwerk und Telematic GmbH, Sitz Chemnitz.
   Kreisgericht Chemnitz/Stadt HRB 4217 Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michael Rotert