Zyxel

Has anyone used Zyxel(?) it is in the unstable directory and looks a lot like
mgetty (v,and the fax stuff).  Has anyone used vgetty and had it work
*with out problems*.  I asked earlier about using my linux box as an aswering
machine and got tons of messages telling me to use vgetty and now that I've
read some of the docs I am not sure about which modem to buy.

BTW : I still havent solved my problem with not being able to telnet into my
box, I think I'm going to do a total reinstall of the stable tree, I'm at 1.2
now.

Jason Killen                                     Question Stupidity
Monolith : the new ANSI standard for humans      RPS : better living through
jkillen@tinuviel.cs.wcu.edu                         world domination