DHCP

I've set up the dhcpd debian package (0.5.13-4) with only Win95 machines
using it at present.  For some reason this is causing a problem with the
local DNS mapping.  One day everything works like it should, the next
day the DHCP clients won't see local machines except by IP address.
There is no consistency to the problem...it's been working fine the last
5 days, but didn't work the 3 days before that.  There is never (barring
other network problems :) any trouble with outside sites finding our
machines or ours finding outside machines.

I'm at a loss as to what could be causing this.  Any ideas?  The
DNS stuff worked just fine before I changed the Win95 boxes and still
works fine on non DHCP clients.

Thanks,
Mike