Re: wish4.2 - the disappearing file

I'm not sure if this has been reported as a bug yet.

wish4.2 has been linked against /lib/ld-linux.so.2 which
hasn't been released yet as a debian package.  You can see
this by using "strings" on the wish4.2 executable.

A quick solution, that so far is working for me, is to
create a symbolic link to the version of /lib/ld-linux.so.?
that you do have installed.

I'll check and submit a bug report if it hasn't already been
submitted.

--
Jean Pierre