Re: Still an apache problem :(

	Silly question: (please don't stone me!)

	How do I run strace with apache ?

		Thanks

			Daniel.

Daniel Doro Ferrante
CECM - Curso Experimental de Ciencias Moleculares - USP.
       Course of Molecular Sciences - University of Sao Paulo.

Av. do Anfiteatro, s/n. Favo 22 - Colmeias.
Sao Paulo, SP.
Brasil.
E-Mail: danieldf@lnx00.cecm.usp.br

Tel: +55 +11 818-3188 - comercial