Re: mgetty

In your email to me, Jason Killen, you wrote:

> Is anyone using mgetty??  Did anyone have problems getting it setup??
> (I ask only because I tried to set it up on my redhat system and it screwed
> up things like login.)

Mgetty works fine with Debian. If you are going to use it with
win95 for AutoPPP, see my page on it. Just ignore any of the
instructions on *building and installing* it. Just use the
.deb package for that.

Tim

PS: http://www.buoy.com/isp/mgetty.html

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
                 "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."