Re: Security Packages

 Last I looked, cops was not debianized. There is little reason for
 it since it need _lots_ (and simple) twinking to make it work right but with
 minimal results. It is not worth it.

 For filesystem security, it is worth to redirect your time to cfengine and
 tripwire (both are debian packages), to fixperms, and scanning regularly
 the log files.

--
Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida