Ethernet not found

Hi, I've just installed the Debian distribution, but I have some
trouble with the ethernet card.

	First, when I was running the installation program and I tried to
install the drivers disk, none of the drivers was found. I got a
dialogue box asking me for a command line for the device and and didnt
know what to do, so I went forward. Afterwards, I got the message
"device not found at 0x020". Of course, because my card is at 0x200.

	I didn't worry to much, because somebody told me I could do it (install
the card, not worry) with dselect, but I can't see how!

	I can run ftp, telnet, but I always got the message "network
unreachable", and I'm sure that I have configured the network in the
right way.

	So my question is: how can I force the installation program to find my
card, and can I install it with dselect?

	HELP!!

	Thanks.