Re: debian and ISDN?

  Alexander> Can somebody give me a hint how to connect my
  Alexander> debian-linux box via ISDN?!  I know of some isdn4linux
  Alexander> package, but the readme expects me to do a kernel patch.
  Alexander> Isn't there a isdn kernel-module anywhere to do the job?

I've got a Teles card, and everything works fine for me.  I compiled a
new kernel with PPP, CSLIP, ISDN and Teles support (seems you need
CSLIP for header compression which is used by ISDN, too, I don't know
about PPP).  I also installed the isdn4linux or isdnutils package (or
whatever it's called).

I'm a happy camper now.

kai
--
I fell in love with you the first time I looked at you
them there eyes.