Re: /bin/sh != /bin/bash ? [was Re: zsh vs bash]

zsh can be used as sh instead of bash for almost everything. I have
two machines here where /bin/sh is a link to /bin/zsh. This makes
apsfilter work. bash gives an error in a pipe, complaining about some
signal. It's a bash bug; with zsh it works. The only problem is that
some packages, such as gzip, give an error in the perl (!!??) postinst
script. I don't know why. Perhaps the zsh maintainer could investigate
this?

Carlos