testing last one

you had better fuckin work this time

        / \      _-'                                  `-_      /\
      _/|  \-''- _ /                                  \ _ -``-/ |\_
 __-' { |          \                                  /         | } `-__
-    /              \         Rob MacQuarrie         /             \    -
     /       "o.  |o }      Adrenolin@Undernet      { o|  .o"      \
     |            \ ; adren@timberwolf.provision.net , /           |
        \_ \       __\   ProvisioNet Distributions  /__       / _/
          ''-_    \.//   @timberwolf.provision.net  \\./    _-''
            / '-____'      @panther.provision.net    `____-` \

  |   This is OFFICIAL WRITTEN notification that I want to be REMOVED   |
  |   from ALL commercial mailing lists.  EVERY message sent from this  |
  | account has had this request posted. ALL UNSOLICITED ADVERTISEMENTS |
  |     SENT TO THIS ACCOUNT ARE IN VIOLATION OF FEDERAL (U.S.) LAW.    |