Term

Hi,
	I have a problem with term.  I downloaded it and installed it,
and at first it would not work, because I didn't have libc4, so I
downloaded and installed it.  It installed fine, but it said it couldn't
find lib.  Then when I tried running term, it say Term version: 2.3.5,
then just stops and halts my computer.  Anyone know what might be wrong?

Thanks,

                     Pete Poff---AKA---BlackJack
           Personal E-Mail Address: ppoff01@mail.coin.missouri.edu
	   Kyron E-Mail Address:    blackjack@cybercon.com
           Kyron address:	    telnet.cyberconinc.com 4000