Re: Problems Compiling Kernel 2.0.27

I normally don't compile sound board support, because I never use sound in
Linux, but I was just messing around and I decided 'what the hell' and
included it when I was remaking my kernel, and I got a bunch of missing
configuration files/setup errors when trying to compile too.  I just
thought 'ahh screw it' and compiled without sound.  Is there a problem in
2.0.27 with sound?