Re: SVGATextMode...

Hi, I am the maintainer of SvgaTextMode...

On Fri, 7 Mar 1997 C.J.Lawson@cranfield.ac.uk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> (1) Please could someone confirm that the latest version of SVGATextMode is 1.4
> (or am I missing something out)

Yes.

> (2) I seem to have a problem configuring my SVGATextMode program. For a start I
> have a cirrus Logic GP-5446 Card and this in not listed amongs the list of
> supported cards (XFREE does) Also, could someone with a cirrus logic car, who
> has SVGATextMode running mail me their TextConfig file ...

I do have Cirrus Logic card, but it is CLGD542x chipset, which is
supported.  Yours seems to be unsupported.  I gather you don't like having
a generic VGA chipset which is set by default, but I don't think you have
any other options.

Sorry.
__
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman                                             igor@vaca.net