Re: Module Errors!!

Do you or does anyone else get these errors right after installing Debian?
I would imagine that at least for the first day or so most everything
would be error free and ready to go, but maybe not?  The only thing I can
think of that would cause ME to have these errors and nobody else would be
that I do a make zlilo and my boot is /dev/fd0 even though my root is
/dev/hda2 (in other words, I stick in my floppy to boot off /dev/hda2).
Could this be causing a problem?  I don't really see why it would affect
/sbin/depmod...(I think the root to solving this problem would be found
easier by looking at why depmod gets errors instead of why the kernel does
at bootup, no?)