INND

Setting up innd im at the point where i have to convert a news.active file
into our loacl active file.  The readme says i do this by typing teh
following;

perl -ne 's/ \d+ \d+ / 0000000000 0000000001 /' >active

Assuming that 'active' is the resulting master file INND will use, and
active.au is the input file, where in this command does active.au go???

Also, where does INND store the news?  I cant find a pointer in the conf
files telling me where.

thanks.

c'ya hate to be ya,

michl

electric RAIN					http://www.electric-rain.net/

Kishu
SILENT TRAVELLER
The autumn sun goes down.  Without a cry,
A crow has flown across the orange sky.